Monday, June 8, 2009

Another weekend has come and gone and while progress was made, it's all the pieces that take more time and don't illustrate much progress. The major accomplishment this weekend was to cut out the doors and fit the windows. In all of my conceptualizing I never anticipated that this task would take an entire day. :-)  If I didn't put as much pressure on myself it would probably be healthier. 

On a separate note. Sharla indulged me and for my birthday present she was willing to camp out with me at the Sprint store Friday night so that I could get a new phone. The Palm Pre was launched on Saturday and I was 6th in line. I have been looking forward to this phone since Jan and am really pleased with it. Thank you sweetie for a wonderful birthday. I hope you feel that yours are just as special.

I will be back on the teardrop next weekend and will have to have everything just about finished up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment